Millepora dominate tanks.

04fc42f44bbeba7a2d46264c7ca42019.jpg
 
It’s not just you. I have a hard time finding them local now also. I’m still looking local for a neon green one like I used to have years back.

4C558A46-B427-4654-88C8-E4F2763B3702.jpeg

I don't think that's a Mille, its a stag, either A. aspera or abrolhosensis
 
Battle corals has a great selection of millis.
 
I can't wait for my ASD Rainbow millie to grow out like my Raspberry millie (who needs a nice trim). But I guess I will have to; it is only 3/4" now.

Millies are my favorite. They come in awesome stick colors and shapes, but also show movement that is soothing. I am looking for more millie ideas.

Lets see some more pics & names please?

63090.jpg
 
It’s not just you. I have a hard time finding them local now also. I’m still looking local for a neon green one like I used to have years back.

4C558A46-B427-4654-88C8-E4F2763B3702.jpeg

That’s not a Mille, that’s probably orange tipped albro. @bubbaque and I had a discussion on a piece like this that he sent me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new