mobius for vectra Sx series

  • Thread starter Thread starter SeeFu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SeeFu

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
979
Reaction score
246
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow i was surprised when i was able to add my S1 to mobius. Absolutely nothing required of me other than clicking a new icons. good stuck ecotech!
 
Hi All,

Recently I bought Ecotech Vectra S2 pump. Pump work itself with QuietDrive, no problem.
When I try to connect it to Mobius, all went well up to where you can set-up constant speed (using as a return pump). But after setting up the speed I was unable to "Resume" Tried few times changing the speed setting but same result. Then I restart the app. Now it's not connecting to the device (pump, QuietDrive).

Try with a different mobile but same result.

Any advice?

Screenshot_20200817-100905_Mobius.jpg Screenshot_20200817-100941_Mobius.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new