Mojos Miracle... gauging interest.

  • Thread starter Thread starter mojo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mojo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
2,072
Reaction score
54
Location
IN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I dont have to sell it but with the baby coming and the wife losing her Job I have thought about downsizing. If someone is interested let me know.
Complete setup (prices new listed)
48x24x 18h Rimless Miracles tank $990
Stand $500
ATI sunpower Light with bulbs $600
Sump with sock $300
Eheim 1260 return $120
SRO 3000 int skimmer $350
Reef Keeper Elite with 3 pc4's and SL1 and ph probe and temp $480
Geo media reactor plus pump $100
2 drews dosers $180
Vortech MP40 w

Thats about $4000 + in just equipment. I can probably get rid of the stock and will keep some anyways. But its a pretty nice setup. I have 5 extra t5 bulbs and they are all about 6 months old a couple are new.

If someone is interested it would take about $2900 to buy it all. And if someone wanted it I would need a deposit for good faith before I would start selling off livestock I was going to keep or have room for.

Really it is about the best you can buy. I did not spare any expense.
 
Awesome deal man. So sorry to hear that you have to sell it though....
 
Sad day for us to see you go. I am going to miss those awesome builds. Maybe you could still come by and entertain us with a few builds. Sorry to sidetrack, bump for an awesome guy with some amazing equipment.
 
Oh, I dont have to sell it and I wont be going anywhere. I would just downsize to a smaller tank for a while that I already have.
 
Oh....awesome. Just an FYI, if you went smaller, there is a guy who has to MP10's that is looking for a MP40 on that other site. Just a heads up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new