Most Amazing Tank Designs Ever!

That acrylic tunnel is insane! I wouldnt be able to sleep at night. Do you feel something dripping?
 
Looks like cleaning the glass would be ALOT of work on some of those tanks;)

Yeah I don't even wanna think about the maintaince involved with that.

That acrylic tunnel is insane! I wouldnt be able to sleep at night. Do you feel something dripping?

I agree just looking at it I still do understand how it doesn't overflow or leak. And I wonder how flow works. Crazy stuff.
 
i wanna get in a huge build like that acrylic cylinder tank, it would be sweet i would do it for free just for the exp..lol i have built signs that big here in vegas but never a tank.....:hammer:
 
The tank where they create a vacuum at the surface to have the head pressure several feet below surface equal to atmosphere is pretty neat. I want feed holes at the center of my tank.
 
The tank where they create a vacuum at the surface to have the head pressure several feet below surface equal to atmosphere is pretty neat. I want feed holes at the center of my tank.

I was thinking the same thing. Better make some mesh tops for any jumpers!
 
The tank where they create a vacuum at the surface to have the head pressure several feet below surface equal to atmosphere is pretty neat. I want feed holes at the center of my tank.

Wonder what kind of mess they would have if they lost power.....
 
The tank where they create a vacuum at the surface to have the head pressure several feet below surface equal to atmosphere is pretty neat. I want feed holes at the center of my tank.

yea, that tank is really cool and impossible to clean I bet. Definitely adds a cool new dimension to fish keeping.
 
Wonder what kind of mess they would have if they lost power.....

Wow never even thought of that...i would assume they have to have some kind of fail safe backing that up.

The tank where they create a vacuum at the surface to have the head pressure several feet below surface equal to atmosphere is pretty neat. I want feed holes at the center of my tank.

Feed holes would be crazy...my fish would be there all the time, Pigs!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new