My 6g edge tank

RedneckReefer68

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
637
Reaction score
233
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new here, been out of the hobby a few years after a power outage from an ice storm took out my 24g sps tank. I decided to get back in the hobby a couple months ago and much has changed! I went with the edge tank cause I liked the look and it was 1/2 price at petsmart while I was looking for an all in one. I'm going to try to go as simple as possible this time around. No sump, skimmer, or fancy additives like zeo or prodibio I think it was called.
 

Attachments

  • 20150212_091820.jpg
    20150212_091820.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 231
hey welcome and thanks for posting!
that is a very clean look, I like those double pumps its versatile
 
Thanks...I actually just finished rescaping it and took some rock out all it doesn't look so cluttered up and full..frag's I got yesterday are kinda ticked of right now.
 
the rock does look like it has coralline, if so thats matured and looks ready for tons of coral. i set up most of my picos with coral on day 3 ish just by using already known cured rock. bring it home nicely=doesnt mini cycle.
 
It was cured nano live rock fron premium aquatics. I waited 2 weeks for an ammonia spike and it never came do i started stocking it this weekend. After water clears up and coral relax a little bit I'll update
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new