My nano reef

Looking good! I have used soda bottles to allow some of corals to eat and not have my fish eat their food.
 
Here's some close ups I took with my phones camera today.
 

Attachments

  • 1420676589414.jpg
    1420676589414.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 106
  • 1420676602430.jpg
    1420676602430.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 163
  • 1420676625523.jpg
    1420676625523.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 112
  • 1420676634809.jpg
    1420676634809.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 126
  • 1420676678724.jpg
    1420676678724.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 124
More
 

Attachments

  • 1420677040872.jpg
    1420677040872.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 135
  • 1420677183150.jpg
    1420677183150.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 107
  • 1420677191955.jpg
    1420677191955.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 119
  • 1420677201963.jpg
    1420677201963.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 92
  • 1420677216349.jpg
    1420677216349.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 100

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new