My new/used 75 gallon project

mfief

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2014
Messages
310
Reaction score
1
Location
Raeford, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20140427_164111.jpg
20140427_164059.jpg


After quickly realizing that my 55 was not going to cut the mustard I found this 75 for the price of gas and a tub of old uniforms in my garage. The first thing this is getting is a good old fashioned hose down follow by a vinegar bath. I am going to make a new stand for it as well. Then I will add about 30 pounds of live rock and about an inch to an inch and a half of sand. After all of that cycles it will be time to move my 55 reef in. I will post pics of the progress
 
My phone does the same thing. So I have to open it in an editor and save it. And then it will post correctly.
 
If i take tfd pic holding my phone vertical it uploads here sideways. As long as i take the picture holding my phone sideways it is fine
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new