My Pride and Joy

SeymourDuncan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started this tank as a 10gallon with a pajama cardinal. IT has increased in size and total water volume is 140Gallons.

The sump is 55 and has a deb across the entire bottom along with about 60lbs of rock or more. I use a small skimmer ever couple of days and the corals (rather new still) are thriving!

400 watt Metal Halide Lights up my water and it is like 2 feet above the water, otherwise it will make diatom blankets forever...

Here is the link. If you click on it and its unavailable then it is still processing and should be done soon.

Journey into the Coral Reef - YouTube

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly I didn't make it all the way through it, the music (if you can call it that) scared me away.

OP
OP
S

SeymourDuncan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some people dont like jazz either. Im sorry for the language. I did not realize it says what it says and advise that if you are not a fan of the obsurdities to mute the video. I cannot apologize for your tastes in sound experiences. The youtube channel should be delved into more before you jump to any conclusions about the song. I have a large number of people that enjoy this stuff and that is the intention of the channel. Entertainment out the door.

OP
OP
S

SeymourDuncan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, For the benefit of you not me...I changed the music on the video. However, the content of the page is to be viewed at your own discretion, there is no more profanity, but the cartoons will change your life in ways only felines can sense.

Please, review the video with the new music (supplied by youtube) and Let the rest of the channel be at your disposal.
Thank you very much
W.T.Falken

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back