My Reef - Take #2 - Reefer 250

I don't. I had the pumps before the Bluetooth unit got released. Not really sure if I need bluetooth.
 
Nice build. I also just recently set up a Red Sea 250, but having hard time finding an ATO container that will fit the tight space. Where did you get that narrow but tall container next to your sump?

Thanks for the information. Following along. Maybe I should post my build too, so we could share information.
 
Just finished my Doser system and I need to find one more small pump for a 4th channel. Not sure what I'm going to dose on that 4th channel but i have a 4th container that I need to use up. Now I'm ready to concentrate on my livestock.
IMG_5348.JPG
 
Maybe I missed it in the equipment list. But what light is that fore the refugium and are you happy with it?
 
Just finished my Doser system and I need to find one more small pump for a 4th channel. Not sure what I'm going to dose on that 4th channel but i have a 4th container that I need to use up. Now I'm ready to concentrate on my livestock.
IMG_5348.JPG
What do you plan on stocking?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new