OP
OP
J

Jay Seng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't. I had the pumps before the Bluetooth unit got released. Not really sure if I need bluetooth.

extremetang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice build. I also just recently set up a Red Sea 250, but having hard time finding an ATO container that will fit the tight space. Where did you get that narrow but tall container next to your sump?

Thanks for the information. Following along. Maybe I should post my build too, so we could share information.

OP
OP
J

Jay Seng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished my Doser system and I need to find one more small pump for a 4th channel. Not sure what I'm going to dose on that 4th channel but i have a 4th container that I need to use up. Now I'm ready to concentrate on my livestock.
IMG_5348.JPG

smellytunic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Maybe I missed it in the equipment list. But what light is that fore the refugium and are you happy with it?

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished my Doser system and I need to find one more small pump for a 4th channel. Not sure what I'm going to dose on that 4th channel but i have a 4th container that I need to use up. Now I'm ready to concentrate on my livestock.
IMG_5348.JPG
What do you plan on stocking?

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back