My Santa is amazing

Will Wohlers

View Badges
Reaction score
I don't know what I got yet but a 16lb box showed up from brs yesterday. I want to open it and check it out sooo bad but my wife promised to wrap them for Santa for me to open at Christmas. My wife already knows what's in it and told me to tell Santa that they hit it out of the park. Apparently what's in there is things I've been needing for a while. Thank you Santa. I'll update in the other thread on Christmas when I open them. You're amazing Santa and these likely will be my only gifts under the tree.

20191207_223431.jpg

OP
OP
W

Will Wohlers

View Badges
Reaction score
You're going to wait until christmas to open it? You have more willpower than most

With 3 children and one on the way we make sure they have an great Christmas and I always tell my wife let's not get each other much (and i always end up breaking that agreement and getting her things) so even though I'm blessed, my wants come last on Christmas. It'll be nice to have some things under the tree from Santa. Especially since it turns out Santa is a reefer and I know it's reefing things. This might be my year though to act like my children and figure out how to sneak a look under the wrapping paper before a Christmas lol

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
I’m impressed by your Secret Santa’s generosity and by your will power! Congratulations on the great gift - whatever it is!!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 30.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back