Nabors#66 75 gallon

Nabors#66

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
47
Reaction score
15
Location
Soddy Daisy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a shot of my 75 gallon. I have a 30 gallon sump and use X2 250W MH (14K & 20K). I have a mix of all types of coral and still learning what it takes to grow the tank. I have a pair of maroon clowns with 2 blennies, a yellow and royal tang. I have relocated this tank to 3 different states and I am looking forward to staying in one spot for a while. That should help this tank's stabilty.
 

Attachments

  • IMG00075-20100228-1227[1].jpg
    IMG00075-20100228-1227[1].jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 128
well, your tank has lived in 3x as many states as me
any more pictures, or equipment details?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new