Nano Reef 35 Aqua One/NEED HELP Neewbie

nano/reef/newbie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
please help i I am A complete novice and haven’t got a clue what to add to my tank.
I will add pictures I would like a few fish (clown fish)and four coal maybe more if I can fit in the tank please tell me if it’s just a good job I’ve done at making it look nice but not so good for the fish and coral I would like to keep.. running 4 days. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 61104380282__877554BE-30E1-4928-AE22-CBDA54014767.MOV
    5.6 MB
Hi and welcome to R2R! It's called the "new tank uglies" and will come and go until the tank matures. Best to let the tank cycle fully for 30 days or so before adding fish. When you do, think about the bio-load you are adding with each new fish. Start with small bio-load sized fish first. This will help the tank's good bacteria adjust nicely.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new