Nanocube led moonlight removal

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ds04384
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ds04384

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
401
Reaction score
270
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I have a idea that I'm wondering if any of you can help with. I have a 24g nanotube that I took the hood off of and suspended a china box over a while ago. The new led is working awesome, however it is not programmable so I just have the two channels on timers. What I want to do is dismantle my old hood, remove the two moonlights and somehow incorporate them into my new led fixture. The easiest Way I can think of to do this is to have them on a separate plug so that they are always on and when the timers **** off the fixture they will continue to work.

Any suggestions or insights or completely different ideas are welcome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new