Need help with IDs on some SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter embitler
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

embitler

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
40
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

New to SPS and honestly pretty new to saltwater, but I've been researching extensively for quite awhile. I was recently sold two sps corals for very cheap as their original owner was running more of a softie tank. Figure I'd give them a shot. Just want to try and get a ID on what they are, color may not be at peak since they were coming from a little less par. Any help is greatly appreciated. First one is a purplish blue color, tips seem to be becoming a little more blue. Second is a little more green than the pic shows.

Thanks,
Eric

IMG_20190414_162834.jpg


IMG_20190414_162823.jpg
 
I have tried searching multiple sources but can't land on an ID.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new