need to know

stingray 125

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
62
Reaction score
2
Location
Outside Nashville TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any ideas what this is, it is like a web or slimey web on 2 pc of rock in my tank?
DSC04464.jpg
DSC04462.jpg
DSC04463.jpg


I know someone will know what this is and I need to know if it good or bad or the end of my tank as I know it now.

The only water parameter off is my nitrate at about 20ppm I am working on it.

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new