New 120 gallon

Chalice addict

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2013
Messages
95
Reaction score
1
Location
Saint Augustine Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'll I'm setting up my second Marineland 120 gallon drilled tank (48x24x24) I just need to buy my base rock before setting it up I've already got my ATI 6 bulb sun power fixture and I just got my Reef Octopus Nw-150 and a Marineland 34 gallon tank to setup as my sump I can't wait to get it up and running and full of sps corals and clams. Have fun following!!!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 214
I will be following with a little bit of envy. Lol. I am hoping that I can find a 120 at a good price very soon
 
Yes I bought my tank and stand for 850 from my lfs. I got my first piece of base rock today it weighed 25 pounds real nice chuck with a nice hole going through it
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 183
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 182

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new