New from Virginia

dR3ws3r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Just introducing myself. I'm an older man and engineer, who has had freshwater tanks most of my life, on and off, and the wife wanted me to put together a saltwater tank. I purchased an Aquaforest 790 a few months back and have been slowly buying equipment, but still haven't put any water in the tank ... sadly. Kind of afraid. Anyway, i'll probably be posting some questions if anyone has time to help me out. Thanks, and looking forward to chatting with you.

Drew

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
daffy-duck.gif

Welcome to the Reef!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Drew, I am jealous that you have an Aquaforest system. If I knew how long I would be were I am at now, I would set up one of Aquaforest 275's to play with.

I have been running Aquaforest salt and components for years. My tank never looked better with Aquaforest products. I have used other product in the past.

When I start up my new custom system, I will start with the Aquaforest reef salt and switch over to the Hybrid Pro salt I really liked the results when I switch over to the Hybrid pro salt and worth the higher price.

Curved R2R Welcome 3-31-23 2.0 White.png

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Just introducing myself. I'm an older man and engineer, who has had freshwater tanks most of my life, on and off, and the wife wanted me to put together a saltwater tank. I purchased an Aquaforest 790 a few months back and have been slowly buying equipment, but still haven't put any water in the tank ... sadly. Kind of afraid. Anyway, i'll probably be posting some questions if anyone has time to help me out. Thanks, and looking forward to chatting with you.

Drew
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Good too see more Virginia reefers! If you in the southeast area near Roanoke check out Ultimate Aquariams really good store.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 34 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.7%

Back