New guy from palm desert

Brando'sbow

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2017
Messages
8
Reaction score
10
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Been lurking for a while finally decided to join. R2R seems to be full of a lot of intelligent and kind people and I'm happy to be a new addition to the community. I've been a reefer for 17 years with a little break due to to a move from Illinois to Palm Desert Ca. But have had my 36 bow set up for about 4.5 years. I'm currently running a pretty simple set up including a Kessil A360, Reef Octopus classic HOB skimmer, Aqueon HOB filter which I run a sponge or phosguard in and a jebao wp-25 wave maker. I am more than open to any suggestions for additional equipment that could benefit my tank and also curious if the jebao wp-25 is sufficient as I had two koralia 850's before getting the wavemaker. I have been thinking about adding a HOB Carbon reactor so if any one has any recommendations on that as well it is much appreciated.

IMG_5827.JPG


IMG_5819.JPG


IMG_5822.JPG
 
Welcome to R2R and thanks for signing up. Nice tank.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

I dig the tank, thanks for sharing! :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new