new one on me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wiz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wiz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
4,317
Reaction score
2,639
Location
Allenstown nh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sick! Very sick. Flu or something. Barely have energy to type. Along with a host of other symptoms. I've been down for 3 days. Missed scheduled testing, so i cant dose.havnt cleaned the glass or uprighted any of my suicidal star snails. Havnt showed my tank any love. And it could be a couple more days. I hope my reef is not angry with me. Its doing so well. Anyone else had this happen?
 
Last edited:
I've left mine a month without doing anything but ato and a auto feeder think it did better without me having my grubby paws in the tank lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new