New to R2R

Dank Sinatra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey.New here.My name is John- Ive been in the hobby for about a year. Ive noticed R2R seems to have a mellow crowd. My tank is a 34 gallon Solana, Vortech mp20,JBJ chiller and Deltec mce300 with ATI T5's. Looking to upgrade to a 120 long in the next few months and go with LED.Cant seem to get the color im after. .2 black and white Osc. Clowns, a sixline wrasse, yellow watchman goby, and an arc eyed hawkfish.I live in Oxnard California. If anyone happens to live nearby and have some zoa/palys/sps frags for sale, feel free to pm me.Thanks

Last edited:

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R, nice to see more people joining the site! Judging solely on your equipment you've definitely got a nice system. Being in California you probably have pretty decent access to some nice LFS in the area, maybe somewhat near you. Post some pics, I wanna see the set up and display! ;)

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef John - Sounds like a nice setup and good luck with the upgrade...dont forget some pics...Thanks!

SunnyX

ReefSite.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! This site is definitely the most laid back and accepting reef forums out there. We welcome questions and we don't judge or put other members down. Afterall, we were all noone once. :p

Sonny

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! This site is definitely the most laid back and accepting reef forums out there. We welcome questions and we don't judge or put other members down. Afterall, we were all noone once. :p

Sonny

Still am! :xd:

CJO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. We are generally a laid back crowd, unless someone doesn't provide pics ;) Where are the pics?! Also, are you saying that you are not getting the color you want with LEDs or that you are not getting the color you want with your current lighting and are moving to LEDs?

CJ

OP
OP
Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey-didnt see these posts..still not too savvy on the forum controls. Thanks to all. Ill get some pics up once I get/borrow a decent camera

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back