New to Reef 2 Reef and Forums

  • Thread starter Thread starter KCSUMPS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R! [emoji16]
9f3baf84e1bcdd6475e28acccadee03a.jpeg
 
Thanks to all!

You can see my current status here...https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/first-saltwater-tank.458527/#post-5181048

I will have to post some more this weekend as the paint is done and doors are finally going on the stand. Was fortunate to get an Apex classic from another reef2reef member yesterday so hoping that will ship and we can get into the sump next week.
 
I am now in the process of building a sump. I have a 40 gallon breeder and am looking to try my hand at putting in the baffles, etc. Any advice or pictures of what you all have done?
 
Welcome to the forums!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am working on my sump if anybody has recommendations other than the Apex magnetic probe holder for a probe holder in a do it yourself some I would love to hear about it as I’m currently in the cut glass and glue stage
 
Hello again everyone. Wondering what people use for a phosban reactor. I looked at the 2 little fishies thing but didn't know if I can just use a BRS single reactor??
 
Hello again everyone. Wondering what people use for a phosban reactor. I looked at the 2 little fishies thing but didn't know if I can just use a BRS single reactor??
You can use a BRS single or dual reactor for phosban (gfo).

You should start a build thread so we can see your tank come together.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new