New to the hobby!

C7F9D463-6ECC-4BA2-84AE-61BAC91CDEBD.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!

Ask away! I love helping out if I can!

Do you have any future plans for fish or corals?
New post is up. I have a frogspawn, kenya, pipe organ and zoa. all are small except the frogspawn. Its decent size with 2 heads. They are doing well so far. Fingers crossed. But yes, I would love to add tons more coral and a few fish later on but have decided to keep my tank like it is for a while. Make sure everything thrives well before adding to it.

Fish plans are to get a fuge and have it running several months to try to build pod population. I would love a mandarin. Possibly a McCoskers Wrasse or some type of anthias. But I dont want to add too many fish. My clowns take up the whole 55 gallons already, crazy little fish they are!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new