Newbie at Posting...

Hannan1313

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
I have been reading things off this site for quite some time now and finally jumping in on starting to "say" something back. I have been keeping saltwater fish for over ten years. I recently upgraded to a 125gal full reef system about a year and a half ago, and now sadly and regrettably am having to move and am having to downsize just about everything in my life... I am going to be in the process of breaking down my 125 to a 29 gallon Bio Cube and I am thinking I will be starting a build thread on it once I get everything settled. I do plan on making some upgrades to my system to continue and support a mixed reef including LPS and SPS. If anyone has any suggestions, I would be happy to listen. The moving process is stressful enough, but I don't think anything gets me wound up quite like my tank does when it come to moving. Downsizing is a whole new ballgame for me :) Anyhow. Hello! and I'm happy to be part of the Reef2Reef Community. Now I will just try to be a more active member among the crowd.

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there! Glad you're mingling with us! Look forward to seeing your build thread! Hope everything goes well with your move!

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, look forward to following along on your build thread. Recently had moved myself, even though it was a short distance same town, I agree that the process no matter the distance is stressful, and than adding a tank into the equation. Hope your move goes well.

OP
OP
H

Hannan1313

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks revsgirl! I am looking forward to the build myself. If all goes well I am going to be starting the process next week!

OP
OP
H

Hannan1313

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks BarbH. Moving is never easy, but I also can at least be thankful I am only moving one town south, so the move is only about 40 miles or so...

mallorieGgator

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Hopefully everything goes smoothly for you as you move and down-grade. :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 80 47.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 52 31.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back