Newbie says Hi

Welcome!!

ZomboMeme 17112019015404.jpg
 
Hey guys, my names Andrew and I'm from Australia. I am new to these forums and just want to say hello, hopefully you'll see me around these forums as I would like to be an active user as opposed to just lurking (which is what I usually do :p).

I am starting a new cube build after being out of the hobby for about 3 years, check it out if you'd like.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/back-into-the-hobby-60-cube-build.672226/
Here is a teaser image of my new tank, check my thread for more updated pics as it is now wet! :

IMG_20191110_175438.jpg

Nice tank!... Welcome Andrew to the R2R Family…Great to have to have you

Explore…Learn…Share

HoUw.gif

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new