Rumplestilskin07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. After 6 months of waiting my custom 520 gallon saltwater tank is suppose to be delivered this week. Im excited I've been reading some books but any advice would be very helpful.
R~

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2017-02-07 18.28.50.png

skybears

Lovin it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. After 6 months of waiting my custom 520 gallon saltwater tank is suppose to be delivered this week. Im excited I've been reading some books but any advice would be very helpful.
R~
Wow what an amazing something to it welcome to Reef 2 Reef here you will find a lot of people with the love the dedication and education to help others with their in saltwater Devers you'll be amazed by the threads that information you can spend hours learning the articles of Wonderful and will make you think twice about some things the people here are kind and every way we all like to help and put her two cents in everybody has a different view that's what makes this group of people so amazing again welcome to Reef to reef and welcome to your new home

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 56 24.8%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 59 26.1%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 54 23.9%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 53 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%
Back