Dec 19, 2012 #1 T Txbassking Community Member View Badges Joined Oct 14, 2011 Messages 63 Reaction score 0 Location Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have a 4 Ft Tek Light T5 Fixture new in the box. I'm switching over to a 150g and don't need it. I'm asking for $200 shipped
I have a 4 Ft Tek Light T5 Fixture new in the box. I'm switching over to a 150g and don't need it. I'm asking for $200 shipped
Dec 19, 2012 #2 huuta Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Feb 27, 2012 Messages 639 Reaction score 108 Location Boston Rating - 0% 0 0 0 how many bulbs is the fixture?
Dec 19, 2012 #3 OP OP T Txbassking Community Member View Badges Joined Oct 14, 2011 Messages 63 Reaction score 0 Location Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Sorry it is 4 bulbs
Dec 22, 2012 #4 OP OP T Txbassking Community Member View Badges Joined Oct 14, 2011 Messages 63 Reaction score 0 Location Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Bump
Dec 22, 2012 #5 EFSleeper Active Member View Badges Joined Dec 22, 2012 Messages 349 Reaction score 1 Location Alabama Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I am very interested in this if you could send me a pm with a way to contact you I will get in touch with you on all info asap.
I am very interested in this if you could send me a pm with a way to contact you I will get in touch with you on all info asap.