Nikon D70s Bundle

  • Thread starter Thread starter TANKSALOT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TANKSALOT

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
698
Reaction score
4
Location
Florida's Space Coast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the following that I want to sell all together:
All in very good to new condition.
I bought it all and just don'tr use it.

Nikon D70s body
Nikon 60mm Micro Lens (MACRO LENS)
Tamron 28-200mm Lens
Nikon SB-20 Speedlight
Battery Charger w/ 3 Batteries (2 brand new)
Back-Pack Style Carry Case

$750.00
Shipping - $25.00

TANKSALOT
aka - Steve
321-684-3145

Gedc0090.jpg
Gedc0091.jpg
Gedc0089.jpg
Gedc0086.jpg
Gedc0083.jpg
 
great camera....have seen it and it works great!!


bump for a great deal!
 
It will fit your D40, but only operate in Manual Mode.
I am asking $299 + $15 shipping.

It actually ends on E-Bay in 20 minutes.
I'll let you know if it doesn't sell.

Steve
 
$5...and ill pick it up!!!:wink:
 
oh ya.... possession is 9/10 of the law so.....i retract my offer on MY lense...lol!!
 
Steve,
What model is that lens exactly?
AF-S f/2.8G ED
or
AF f/2.8D

Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new