Nuvo 10 gallon looking amazing!

Luis Marrero

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2016
Messages
106
Reaction score
78
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was doing my daily maintanance on my tank the other day and turned off all pumps. As i looked at my tank top down..(which i haven't done in a long time) i was pretty blown away by how good it looked and wanted to share with everyone. Here's the picture i took with my Canon T6i
rsz_img_2367.jpg
 
I was doing my daily maintanance on my tank the other day and turned off all pumps. As i looked at my tank top down..(which i haven't done in a long time) i was pretty blown away by how good it looked and wanted to share with everyone. Here's the picture i took with my Canon T6i
rsz_img_2367.jpg
Keep it up!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new