Clayton Jessup

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice @JC Reef the IM tank set up looks very nice I must say! The sump is literally a tight and clean fit. Very nice work on the plumbing/manifold. I myself have been looking at the 26in Trigger Sump for my IM EXT 30L as well. Very nicely done though ! Well done!!!

OP
OP
JC Reef

JC Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice @JC Reef the IM tank set up looks very nice I must say! The sump is literally a tight and clean fit. Very nice work on the plumbing/manifold. I myself have been looking at the 26in Trigger Sump for my IM EXT 30L as well. Very nicely done though ! Well done!!!

Thanks mate! The plumbing has been one crazy adventure. But @Bulk Reef Supply has made this journey very easy. Will the trigger 26" fit underneath the 30L?

Clayton Jessup

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks mate! The plumbing has been one crazy adventure. But @Bulk Reef Supply has made this journey very easy. Will the trigger 26" fit underneath the 30L?

Yes a trigger 26 will fit in the stand of my 30L EXT tank. Right now I am thinking of doing a 20L DIY sump that measures 30in long x 12in heigh x 12in wide and it fits just fine in my stand. I have also thought of getting a custom sump for my IM 30L EXT as well .. to make it a very high quality build.

OP
OP
JC Reef

JC Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes a trigger 26 will fit in the stand of my 30L EXT tank. Right now I am thinking of doing a 20L DIY sump that measures 30in long x 12in heigh x 12in wide and it fits just fine in my stand. I have also thought of getting a custom sump for my IM 30L EXT as well .. to make it a very high quality build.

Looks like you already have a great plan! IM is also sending me a cover for the overflow box :)

OP
OP
JC Reef

JC Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must say having 2 RFG's was a great decision. Thank you once again @Vivid Creative Aquatics ;)

oCxRsKw.jpg

F1AcqW0.jpg

BytffxV.jpg

Last edited:

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Are you sure the trigger 26 fits? I thought i saw that it was a few inches too wide. Do you have the APS stand?

Clayton Jessup

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you sure the trigger 26 fits? I thought i saw that it was a few inches too wide. Do you have the APS stand?

Yes I am sure and yes I do have the wood finish APS stand. I found a way to open up some more space in the stand . I currently have a 20L sitting in my stand which measure 30x 12x12in. Due to the fact that I am thinking of DIY sump ideas .

Zoacoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@JC Reef Looking good!.. Making me want to make my purchase haha.

I got that same sump on my current tank. I was curious if it would fit inside the APS stand, which it does so that's a plus as well.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 84 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back