Oh look a new Hat! -Urchin

Nibejeebies

R2R is the reason for my Insomia
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
566
Location
Lenoir City, Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1471840771.284405.jpg
IMG_1471840813.447241.jpg


...Sigh....


@cale0721
 
LOL! I'm getting a piece of dragon's breath from Caleb. Fortunately it's attached to a rock so I'm hoping nothing gets a hat.

Although I'm considering glueing a piece of it to a snail. That would be kind of cool.
 
My urchins carry everything off these days lol
 
My urchin is the biggest pita too! I put him in the tank for my mom and good lord...everyday I gotta take something away from him! :rolleyes:;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new