OK...This is Odd

  • Thread starter Thread starter djr7879
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

djr7879

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Brentwood, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Pink Spot Shrimp Goby has taken to setting up camp on top of my Blue Snowflake Ployp colony. Not all the time, but maybe a total of an hour a day. Should I be concerned about the polyps, and if so, how should I evict the little bugger?

mEhN3tTBsksAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
 
the pic is broken for me, but are the polyps closed? I think in most cases a perching goby is perfectly fine for most coral.
 
I wouldn't worry about the polyps at all. I have a goby and a blenny that perch on many corals without issue.
 
The polyps look great actually. I'm not going to worry about it I guess. My wife thinks it's cute!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new