ORA updated their website

cmcneil

coral junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow they finally stepped up to the modern era of websites lol.it is nice to see they did update the site,they didn't really have any useful info about the corals at all.

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's about time! That site was horrible prior to the update. It's nice to have everything broken down by species with a little bit in the way of recommendation for lighting & flow

Kataro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
agree, the new site is awesome now! Layout is better and the info on corals are even better!

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice, I've been hoping they would do something like this for a while. Glad to see there are many more pics of their corals on there.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice!!! It would be even greater if they sold there Corals or if a vendor carried them all... I would love to get my hands on there new acro that Solitaryensis...

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice!!! It would be even greater if they sold there Corals or if a vendor carried them all... I would love to get my hands on there new acro that Solitaryensis...

I've seen it on LADD before, so might want to keep an eye out for it there. I got a soli from DD a while back, but not an ORA.

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see that ORA finally made it to the 21st century with their updated website!!

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the heads up Rossco. +1 wish there was a specific identified vendor that you could consistently purchase all of their "product" line. :)

butts182

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is nice to be able to see the corals all on one page instead of clicking them one at a time! It looks much better!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 38 58.5%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back