Orphek atlantik 2.1

Justin Herman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2017
Messages
15
Reaction score
23
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a opportunity to buy 2 atlantik 2.1 lights. They are gently used from my lfs. He was asking 700 a piece and he will come and program them. I went ahead and purchased them cause he said they were top of the line best lights out there, and at that time I had done no research and was just planning my tank build. Since purchasing lights I have done research and the newer versions seem much more user friendly, I am wondering if it's worth trying to eBay the 2.1 or just use them, and if I'm just being over critical on small details of the newer lights. Has anyone had any experience with the 2.1? Would you buy them again? My tank is still in the build process so switching is an option,but I don't see much of a used market for these high end lights??

IMG_2083.JPG


IMG_2088.JPG
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new