• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek Atlantik Compact V4 multiples

Mester320

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2013
Messages
608
Reaction score
167
Location
Saint Marys, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am the second owner of these lights, I ended up with Radion G5 blues instead and just need to sell these or trade. I have 3 of them and a gateway. They all come in the original packaging and are in great condition. I am looking to get $600 shipped and will include the gateway for $50 if you buy multiple lights. I will also trade for a like new Radion G5 blue or a large UV Sterelizer.

20210608_225031.jpg 20210608_224517.jpg 20210608_224434.jpg 20210608_224357.jpg 20210608_224354.jpg 20210608_224349.jpg
 
$600 shipped each, sorry for not clarifying in the post. They are over $815 new after tax
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new