Pancho's Reef S-500 Roller Coaster

Happy Birthday Miguel!
Great video my friend and you have some nice mushroom I don’t remember seeing.
Stay safe
Thank you my friend !
 
Happy Birthday Miguel!
Great video my friend and you have some nice mushroom I don’t remember seeing.
Stay safe
I don’t have mushrooms amigo, maybe you saw a monti or something else?
 
Haha. Looked like a couple shrooms. Small phone, sick I ate mushrooms idk. Going to take a nap now
I think don was eating magic mushrooms... bless those little gifts from nature.

Hope u have/had a great birthday! Cheers primo!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new