Pavona

7237689918

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2018
Messages
278
Reaction score
263
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.

I have a yellow Pavona that I just can't good color/growth out of. When I research it, I see all different of recommendations on flow and lighting. So hoping someone who understands them well can provide guidance on optimal flow/lighting for this guy.

Or maybe it's something else in my tank as well, but my parms seem ok.

Thx!
 
I just watched a video from tidal gardens on YouTube lastnight that was specific to pavona, it recommended medium to high light and medium flow, very informative video.

My standard variety seems to agree with this.I see much nicer colors when it's in high light.
 
I haven't tried highest light yet. I'm going to move that bugger now.

Thx!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new