PJ86 build with a PJ reefs setup

photo+%283%29.JPG
 
Volume of the jar is about 30 oz. I want this jar to be mainly designer zoanthids.
 
Time to post some photos of the cycled rock and then it is off to pick some corals.
 
Let's see it!
 
How's the tank coming along? I tried to do a mason jar tank last year.
 
Inquiring minds want to know... :bigsmile:
 
This would have been an amazing tank! Where did u get that? If u do make a tank out of it will u make a thread?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new