• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pods $10

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
4,703
Reaction score
1,040
Location
North Kingstown, RI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally have more pods available. I recently split my culture so I have about 10-12 bags give or take. Shipping is $7 via usps priority in a kordon breather bag. Each "bag" contains over 400 live, swimming tigger pods immersed in phyto for the ride. My mandarin loves these guys, he swims up into the top corner of the tank to get the pods everytime I add them. I will provide a youtube link on request for a video of an actual bag of pods.
 
You put them in a five gallon bucket half full, then add half a liter of plankton every day. They can be expensive to culture if you run out of phyto. Let me get on a computer.....
 
They should be fine, they are very strong. If you only buy 1-2 bags and they arrive dead, I will send another for the price of shipping, any more and shipping on a replacement is free.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new