Poker's Plain Old Reefer 750

Some daylight stuff.

SPS 1 - Reduced.jpg


SPS 2 - Reduced.jpg
 
Did I miss the sump shot? Would love to see it.
No, never posted one to my recollection. It's about as plain and unimpressive as you can get. Stock red sea sump with a skimmer set to such a dry skim, it's basically a glorified aerator. Carbon reactor that I replace with fresh carbon maybe 3 or 4 times a year.
 
Incredible. how old is the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new