- Joined
- Apr 26, 2009
- Messages
- 591
- Reaction score
- 14
- Location
- Dauphin Island, Al
- What state or country do you live in
- Alabama
Speaking of Power Outages, mine just went out. We are having gusty winds here, 20-25 mph.
I use a UPS and a buddy and I went in on a generator. We shuttle it back and forth every six hours or so. I let it run my tank and charge my UPS so that when he takes it, my UPS is fully charged and will last a few hours.
I use a UPS and a buddy and I went in on a generator. We shuttle it back and forth every six hours or so. I let it run my tank and charge my UPS so that when he takes it, my UPS is fully charged and will last a few hours.
