Premixing question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Koty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Koty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,401
Reaction score
1,095
Location
Rehovot Israel
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I premix Elimi NP and Amino Organics? I dose them at a constant ratio of 5:2
 
Can I premix Elimi NP and Amino Organics? I dose them at a constant ratio of 5:2
Sorry for my late reply since I have been offline for a while.

I am not 100 % sure because they are a bit different in their main ingredients but I think both products can be premixed and you can give it a try with small volumes. Please note that the phosphate lowering effect of Elimi-NP will be enhanced by the Amino-Organic
 
Thanks for the reply. I will try and update
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new