PSA from R2R about rude posting and personal attacks

... I love it.
What?!?!?! It's that easy?
::::checks self::::
Still no snarky badge


Shocked Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
 
All these badges getting tossed around someone is sure to lose an eye soon...
 
hey now, I have been lobbying for my R2R Firebug badge for years now...:pleading-face:
 
hey now, I have been lobbying for my R2R Firebug badge for years now...:pleading-face:
Yes! You are the R2R Firebug! I'm still waiting for my POTM badge from January's contest... :disappointed-face:
 
Was nice to see this topic and post brought up.
This is a hobby and learning network/forum and what many need to consider:
This hobby is one of enjoyment, collecting and for some therapeutic as we have members who have cancer and other illnesses and divorced and alone and this hobby provides peace for them.
What we dont know is who they really are, what hardships they are going through, if they are losing a loved one, going through financial hardships, perhaps are about to lose their car or home or both. . . . . . .
AND HOW DARE CERTAIN PERSONS, come on here, and mock, jeer, criticize and call others names , when they too may be going through the same hardships.
Respect is the easiest tool we can offer others and to impose such behavior is an example of lack of self respect , compassion and ruthlessness.
To see someone on here struggling and to have one comment" Maybe you need to find a different hobby" is degrading and gives one a feeling of worthlessness.
I hope this is greatly enforced by staff and people take a minute to be thankful to have a tank and afford such a hobby and not reply to a post if they cannot do so in support and respectfully.
This world is tough enough already - Don't make it harder for someone who needs to converse rather than regretting they asked a simple question.
This is a great group and it's up to every individual to keep it that way.
 
Rev what’s the colors on the names? I forget and searched and can’t find any info…
Member status I believe... Supporter, Sponsor, Platinum Sponsor, Partner etc
 
Sad that this even has to be said but it is a good reminder of the rules. This is probably one of the most wholesome community out there. Probably the only one where you can ask a question and get 5-6 answers from people that genuinely care about your situation.
 
hey now, I have been lobbying for my R2R Firebug badge for years now...:pleading-face:
:eek::beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
Yes! You are the R2R Firebug! I'm still waiting for my POTM badge from January's contest... :disappointed-face:
Got you!!!
 
Where’s my firebug lol
 
Best tread I have seen of late, thank you all for a good laugh :)
 
Last edited:
Fire bug as in a pyro? or is there something reef related that just went right over my head?

i like fire.
You'll have to check out his build thread some evening and you'll understand.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new