Reaching out to see other's experiences with pukani rock is. For me, I've had two tanks in the past. The first, was set up with cured live rock from an LFS. There was virtually no algae growth on the rock for the life of the tank (3 years). My second tank I used dry pukani that I cured in a bucket for about 3 months. I'm constantly battling algae issues with this rock. I've been watching a lot of youtube channels (like CJ's Aquariums) and noticed that they are also battling algae outbreaks when using dry pukani. What's the deal? Is it just leaching out nutrients? Even with a 3 month cure I'm still having issues... Not overly thrilled with this downside to pukani. It's unfortunate because I love how light, porous, and easy to work with it is. But as of right now I will not be using it again... What do you guys think?