Purchased a Vox Angelfish.

SteveMM62Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
2,640
Reaction score
1,617
Location
La Plata
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally Found a Vox , Midnight Angelfish. Purchased him yesterday, did a six hour drip acclimation. Today it’s eating Formula One Flakes, and Omega One Mini Pellets. Also eating J. Sprung’s Mixed Seaweed, but not with as much enthusiasm as the for-mentioned. Later it will get some Frozen Angel Formula.
1F2BC682-AFC7-40AF-A8DB-B3526B395F1A.jpeg
 
Beautiful specimen, and I agree with its decision to not eat Sprung’s veggies: They taste awful!
Give the fish some chopped clams and fresh pods!
 
Nox angle fish are beautiful fish. Graceful, outgoing but is an extreme picker. I strongly recommend that you do not put him in a reef tank or you will be sorry. I love the look and the gracefulness of the Nox angel and tried multiple times only have to remove this angel each time. I am an Angel guy and have all kind of angels in my tank.
I will never said “I told you so” but I hope you don’t have to remove him from your reef tank.
 
Last edited:
Nox angle fish are beautiful fish. Graceful, outgoing but is an extreme picker. I strongly recommend that you do not put him in a reef tank or you will be sorry. I love the look and the gracefulness of the Nox angel and tried multiple times only have to remove this angel each time. I am an Angel guy and have all kind of angels in my tank.
I will never said “I told you so” but I hope you don’t have to remove him from your reef tank.
100%. In my experience they were as bad as a lemonpeel angel.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new