Radion G5 Pro & SPS colors

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rando
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rando

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2018
Messages
299
Reaction score
132
Location
Germany
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you use for a Radion G5 Pro setting, especially for SPS? I know that good coral coloring is not always due to the light alone, but I would still be interested in your experiences. I use the one from WWC myself and am not really happy with it. The SPS are coloring, but not as well as I would like. let's hear and see ;)
 
looks good..i like it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new