Radion lighting controls

Reef.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking of moving to Radion from Kissel.

With the Kessil I go from blue to white back to blue over the course of the day, being Kessil the spectrum is near enough unchanged doing this, wondering if I could do the same with Radion? or would changing the colour change the spectrum too much? Also would the colour change be gradual or in harsh steps? As the Kessil does this 1% at a time.

Queen City Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reef, the Radions will definitely allow you to gradually change the spectrum from blue to white and back to blue. You can either download a schedule from someone, use one of Ecotech's premade schedules, or make your own schedule with many different points. Generally you can ramp quite a few percentages without really affecting the corals too much.

OP
OP
Reef.

Reef.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reef, the Radions will definitely allow you to gradually change the spectrum from blue to white and back to blue. You can either download a schedule from someone, use one of Ecotech's premade schedules, or make your own schedule with many different points. Generally you can ramp quite a few percentages without really affecting the corals too much.

Thanks, just need to decide on the Blue or Pro now :oops:

I was definitely in the Blue camp but now I like having a mix throughout the day of blue and white.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back