I had a couple of lizards that rarely came out of spots. Much like the fish, it was not always expected behavior.
I once had a girlfriend with similar behavior. It was a brief, very brief, relationship! Bbwwaaaahhh!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I had a couple of lizards that rarely came out of spots. Much like the fish, it was not always expected behavior.

Came out awesome and the light mount is sweetness bub!!Gooooooooooood Mooooorning R2R!
Had a Possum Wrasse sighting! It was all of 5 seconds but still awesome.
Have pics of screen tops in p,ace. I need to notch the ends to accomadate the gyre cable just thinking how I want to do it. Thinking drill the edge 2 sizes larger than cable diameter and find a piece of thin rubber to line the hole and avoid chaffing the wire.
Any ideas appreciated on best way to get er done.
And now my view from the couch
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Thanks! The peace of mind was worth 50 bucks for sure.The top came out great. Nice piece of mind knowing the can’t escape
Boo yah get to see @richthefragger 125 gallon frag tank and see the sump in its new found illumunated glory.Came out awesome and the light mount is sweetness bub!!
I would run a hole and greet a rubber grommet from electrical at the hardware store. Sized to your criteria.
See you tomorrow :)
Mmmmmm. I'll have something a bit stronger to share as well. :)Boo yah get to see @richthefragger 125 gallon frag tank and see the sump in its new found illumunated glory.
Some Smuttynose Finest Kind IPA is chillin in the fridge as I type
Does that make @Scurvy your grandfather?Got a piece of Gorg cut by Rich Sunday that comes from piece he originally got from Scurvy![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()