OP
Raege

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kole tang is slowing down a bit for photos And 2 spot cardinals are out and exploring the tank now

03A82F8F-F1A6-493A-9E24-CF46284C7C58.jpeg 0B66B89D-2721-420D-9CD7-C146317E2BF0.jpeg

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kole tang is slowing down a bit for photos And 2 spot cardinals are out and exploring the tank now

03A82F8F-F1A6-493A-9E24-CF46284C7C58.jpeg 0B66B89D-2721-420D-9CD7-C146317E2BF0.jpeg
I am liking those Cardinals. Almost got something similar long ago. Are they out a lot? Most Cardinals are nocturnal, but tend to adapt.

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am liking those Cardinals. Almost got something similar long ago. Are they out a lot? Most Cardinals are nocturnal, but tend to adapt.
First couple days they stayed under the gsp rock cave near nem but past two days have ventured out at feed time then explore the tank for a cpl hours before lights out. very pleased to see them out swimming the mid level. The splash of color and motion is hypnotizing o_O

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love when the fish are out exploring specially the first time. It’s calming seeing them happy, added movement and color it adds to the tank.
Totally agree. Some fish live a different life than we can provide but when they adapt and you know they will flourish it’s awesome!
I’m loving the stocking I have just need to see that possum wrasse adapt and make more appearances if for nothing else than I know it’s doing well.
You mentioned gorgs earlier have you tried em? May need to frag ya some red and orange to take back and try

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Totally agree. Some fish live a different life than we can provide but when they adapt and you know they will flourish it’s awesome!
I’m loving the stocking I have just need to see that possum wrasse adapt and make more appearances if for nothing else than I know it’s doing well.
You mentioned gorgs earlier have you tried em? May need to frag ya some red and orange to take back and try

I want to see possum wrasse.
I do not have any now. Tank is icky and I don’t have any nutrients. I’m also trying to man up and move my power heads from back to sides. I need to learn more on flow and lighting before corals. After Richaplooza I will be renting a par meter from BRS. Some corals seem to be getting fried. Lot to learn

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to see possum wrasse.
I do not have any now. Tank is icky and I don’t have any nutrients. I’m also trying to man up and move my power heads from back to sides. I need to learn more on flow and lighting before corals. After Richaplooza I will be renting a par meter from BRS. Some corals seem to be getting fried. Lot to learn
The learning us never ending my friend. I think with the meeting of the minds cpl weeks will be awesome sharing of info and ideas. Being sober enough to remember the info and use it? Fifty fifty lol

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey neighbors New additions are doing well and testing I can do (expired kits grrr) looking good. Ca dropped 25 ppm so just about balanced with alk I’m holding steady at. Corral Ive is getting a good spread on the overflow and Cooter the Kole tang is working my algae patches hard.
This Friday will be a lrg WC and hand pulling some GHA spots crew is ignoring by the nem.
Oh and Friday will be restock day on test kits. I like to support LFS stores but neither have the reagent refill kits either ordering online or taking a cruise to CT if the stores have refills.
Stay salty will try to grab a video tomorrow

Last edited:

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back