OP
Raege

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like his new spot. The clown does too apparently.
Yeah strange how fast he bailed before dinner fine in the hole big beautiful 2 hours later in the corner but still happy. Be interesting to see his extension in corner. Overall still a good spot probably better for space to add corals now :)

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a great spot for it. Will open up space for other coral. Love seeing the back side and the foot of the monster.

My Tomini would love hiding under the you’re Anemone
Jinx! I finished typing and boom you also typed space for more coral we both gotta be wicked smart thinking the same lol

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you think the pressure of your wife's clown lying in it influenced the move? That's a pretty good sized fish.
I don’t think so. They have been together for almost a year and never moved. I think my rock reshape just wasn’t his comfy spot anymore so he moved uptown to smooth glass

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm I think the clown could influence it tick it off and give it a push but think the nem worries about light flow and ability to stretch out in search of same more than its clown. But I’m no expert and it could be possible interesting how much do Nems do to attract keep and host a little feeding machine gonna have to do some research now

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like Detective Columbo from tv “just one more thing” I’m old it’s an old show reference but
I forgot to say I’m pretty much algae free on rocks at this point big scrub and 9 days uv display us clean!
Not popping the cork on champagne yet but feeling good this weekend will check po4 nitrates see progression.

FECD0295-3438-4E8E-9D87-DDA6887B78B3.jpeg

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Don just a quickie refilled sump about 15 gallons swapped out . Btw the bucket of TM that sale with flash is being replaced so another 200 gallons worth on way. Can save some of damaged bucket so not as good as Corey’s two for one sales But salright ;)

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm I think the clown could influence it tick it off and give it a push but think the nem worries about light flow and ability to stretch out in search of same more than its clown. But I’m no expert and it could be possible interesting how much do Nems do to attract keep and host a little feeding machine gonna have to do some research now
You are good and dedicated reefer my friend, it is the result of the good care you are providing.

7773D33E-66AE-45EC-8711-C82180989DF4.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are good and dedicated reefer my friend, it is the result of the good care you are providing.

7773D33E-66AE-45EC-8711-C82180989DF4.gif
Thanks Pancho I appreciate the kind words. Guys and gals like you set a great example to follow :)
Hope the knee and hip feel better bud. Fingers crossed for your snoop dog nitrates to continue to downward trend.
Thanks my friend will heal up fine just older I get slower it is lol At least I still fell with grace and saved my leftover pie. Should be interesting testing. I gave one other thing to do if not as I want tho. One last trick ;)

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, Hope everyone’s having a great weekend! So far do good on my end :) Gig some apple picking done and wife’s making apple pies hmmmmmmm. On the fish side picked up some more fish frenzy and a cpl sand sifting stars couldn’t resist. It’s diversity for thevtank and they are lookers.
My lights are a pain to move for water changes so will be doing smaller changes more frequently just out of sump less fuss and muss. Once a month will do the full change pull lights suck up detritus and such.
Been finding little surprises in back of tank red gorg frags with one and Rich’s dendritic happy but hard to catch sight of let alone a pic. I forgot to pick up epoxy and glue at LFS DOH was going to replant what I can reach. May head back out tomorrow
Cpl pics

26872B23-C128-45EF-B74C-D0DBC6B50B6C.jpeg FAE82688-E898-46A1-A00A-A8C62FF5E15B.jpeg A5FD2FEA-1C0D-4061-9A18-199E7F6056CA.jpeg 1764D3D9-3D23-4D85-88FC-F49E891B5B00.jpeg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back